Tuesday 8 November 2016

Villagers believe Indian boy is reincarnation of Hindu god

Villagers believe Indian boy is reincarnation of Hindu god

An Indian boy is being worshiped by people in his village who believe he is the reincarnation of a Hindu god.
Pranshu, who is from Jalandhar in Punjab, was born with an undiagnosed medical condition that has left him with a swollen forehead and narrow eyes.

MORE NEWS :

Ebooks are now availiable for sale

His unusual features have led villagers to believe he is a divine child and have earned him the nickname ‘Lord Ganesha’.
Those views are shared by his father, Kamlesh, who takes him to a mosque every Thursday allowing locals a chance to meet him.
He said: ‘He is a God. I also worship him like the other villagers. His whole body is like the Lord Ganesha.
 *** EXCLUSIVE - VIDEO AVAILABLE *** JALANDHAR, INDIA - OCTOBER 27: Pranshu and his family pose for a photo on October 27, 2016 in Jalandhar, India. A SIX-YEAR-OLD Indian boy is worshiped by locals who believe he is the reincarnation of the Hindu god Ganesha. Pranshu, from Jalandhar in the Indian state of Punjab, was born with a mystery medical condition that has left him with a swollen forehead and deep set, narrow eyes. Although he is unable to walk, villagers believe Pranshu is a divine child and have nicknamed him 'Lord GaneshaĆ­ - flocking to see him outside the nearby mosque. PHOTOGRAPH BY Ajay Verma / Barcroft Images London-T:+44 207 033 1031 E:hello@barcroftmedia.com - New York-T:+1 212 796 2458 E:hello@barcroftusa.com - New Delhi-T:+91 11 4053 2429 E:hello@barcroftindia.com www.barcroftimages.com 
MORE NEWS :Couple filmed having sex against hotel room window
‘He gives blessings to everyone. Villagers who meet him get their wishes fulfilled.
‘He goes to school everyday and when people see my son, they welcome him with flowers.’
Pranshu has embraced his position as a religious icon to his adoring flock
He said: ‘I look like Ganesha Ji and people don’t even know my real name. My teachers also worship me at the school. My friends don’t bully me at all as they believe I am Lord Ganesha.
‘I am happy when people call me Ganesha Ji. It makes me happy. I want to be like this only. I am happy with my big head and face.’
SOURCE : Metro news 
MORE NEWS

Girl, 1, drowns in bath after mother left her there for ‘booty call’

No comments:

Post a Comment