Sunday 30 October 2016

How I Earned 1500 USD per month with Propeller Ads

How I Earned 1500 USD per month with Propeller Ads

I have a series of viral websites and they generate decent amount of traffic to be called viral. Most of my traffic comes from my social networks, SEO campaigns and a few paid strategies.
The best thing is that the traffic comprises of targeted audience. Adsense is my primary ad revenue generator, but I have always been looking for a few supplementary monetization programs.
I spent a few dollars here and there, tested a few ad programs, and it was Propeller Ads that eventually proved to be the perfect choice and did the job for us.
It is generating over $1,500 dollars a month from each site.

I am just into the third month and the revenues have been stable.

What is Propeller Ads?

It was with Propeller Ads that I realized how powerful a monetizing element could pop under ads be.
The program helped us monetize both my web and mobile traffic.
Propeller Ads is a tested program and has been in existence since 2011.
Propeller Ads
There are so any ad units to choose from that my team didn’t give a second thought when I asked for their opinion.
Most importantly, their ad units were specifically suited for my viral sites. When the earnings started rolling in, all my initial apprehensions were laid to rest.
After using Propeller Ads for several months I realized that I cannot see it as an alternative to adsense.
In fact, there is no program out there that could be seen as an alternative to this powerful revenue-generation program from Google.
TO SIGN UP .. VISIT http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=Xb5

No comments:

Post a Comment