Saturday 29 October 2016

Man records final goodbye video to loved ones after bike crash

Man records final goodbye video to loved ones after bike crash

A man filmed a heart-wrenching farewell to his family as he lay on the road covered in blood after a motorcycle accident.
Kevin Diepenbrock recorded the video with his mobile phone after the crash near the Tennessee-North Carolina border, which killed his friend.
When it seemed like help was nowhere in sight, Diepenbrock didn’t want to die without saying his goodbyes, reports Washington Post.
In the video he says: ‘Hey everybody, I f*cked up, that’s all I can really say. At about 10.30 this morning. Been laying here ever since. About 50ft down in the ravine. I just wanted to say I love you guys. Sorry I was being stupid, but you know that’s what I do.’

But the 41-year-old’s cries for help were finally heard when a couple pulled over to get a drink.

\
Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/29/man-records-goodbye-video-to-loved-ones-after-bike-crash-6222400/#ixzz4OWH8Bm9F

No comments:

Post a Comment